From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 20:53:16 -0400
Hi;
I realize this is very off topic but we do need cash to buy those
new radios and accessories.
For 32 years I worked at an IRS tax call center listening to the
worlds tax questions and problemms.  Talked with lots of folks
with big bills and no money.  I ritired, got boared and started
working at roswell park cancer institute in there survey
department.  Have to read things word for word which can be a
challenge.  They feel that speech is evil and would like a
braille only system.  Fortunately I have both running and speech
certainly helps one read braille more rapidly.  Always thought I
was a decent braille reader until I started reading out loud to
people on the phone.
The biggest thing in a job search can be good old fashioned luck.
richard
sent from my braille note