From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:16:10 -0400
From my experiences with alinco I can agree with that. The HF mobile they
have is a decent radio though about as accessible as a yaesu, but the others
I've had, and the crappy duel banders we use at the region EOC make me glad
I buy quality Kenwood equipment usually. I run 2 nets a month from my
station there instead of one, not because I want to, but because I"m hoping,
like most of the other alinco duel banders we have, mine will break and I
can bring in a radio of my choice until the state replaces that one which,
based on past performances I won't live to see. We have 2 personal radios
and a pile of broken alincos now and 2 alincos in service in lesser used
positions though, mine was very lightly used until I got there.