From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 20:26:28 -0800
Well, you lucked out.  I use to sell Larsens for years and never tried
that.  As far as the instructions also showing six, they used the same
sheet on all of their antennas, it depended on the model number.  An n m
o 150 covered 144 to 172, but the sheet showed all of their models.
I'll have to remember that trick though.  The n m o and n l a series
weren't dc grounded as I recall.  Other models were shunt fed, and this
probably wouldn't work.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr