BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rev Clyde Shideler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 21:30:56 -0500
Hello all,

Our county announced yesterday that they will be listing county "surplus"
items on E-Bay.  The county periodically has had actions to sell this
stuff, now they hope this will be better.  My equipment is so old it is not
fair for me to check and say it is not accessible.  If there is an access
problem, I plan to contact the county and see if we can get it corrected.

Any help is appreciated.

Pete