BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 05:31:39 -0400
 We are a clearing house for targeted email lists, general lists
and for advertising

We have lists of every geographic market in the US.  We have
attorneys, investors (over 600,000),
stockbrokers, insurance executives, high net-worth individuals,
CEO's, marketing executives, sales-people, business associations,
accountants,opportunity seekers, farmers, government workers,
dentists, veterinarians, entertainment, golfers, gamblers, sports
enthusiasts, fitness & health freaks, body-builders, just women,
women's organizations, parents, ,  many many more...

We have large numbers of domain lists like AT&T, AOL, COMPUSERVE,
EARTHLINK, MCI, Sprintmail and many free services like
Rocketmail, Hotmail, Juno, and many, many more.

All Our addresses have been run thru the Global remove list, They
are very clean and upto date.

WANT A SIMPLE SYSTEM THAT DOES IT ALL FOR YOU ?

We can email 10,000 of Your ads per day for 30 days for just $299
and host Your website ( or a mirror site) for another $99 a month
( a one time $75 set up fee does apply).
This is a great offer ! And for those who opt in for the 1st 20
slots, the set up fee will be waved.
( no checks will be cashed until the 1st 20 slots are filled )
Only 60 slots will be sold so don't wait !

Here's what We have, 2 name servers plus complete maintenance and
programming .

1) 1-450mhz pent 2 with 128mb ram)

2) Pop accounts and mail forwarding,

3) 1-300mhz mirror backup system

4) Bulk mail capability server based automated mailing program

5) A Script driven, fully automated mailing system that will send
a preset number of emails for you to any number of individual
clients starting at 10 each night. and 10 each day  (example as
10k per client for 30 clients per night or day for 30 days),
removes and undeliverable's will be removed from lists
automatically.

6) We are also connected to our own 100mb hub, which moves us
through our own Cisco router, which connects to backbone via our
own t1 connection....

7) We also have 9.2gigs and no bandwidth charge cause we have own
connection, and this means we have plenty of space for hosting...

To do this was not cheap,  but we owed to ourselves and our
clients to get the best system possible so that we wouldn't have
any problems further down the track.

So if You or Your company are interested in advertising Your
product or service, or if You just need a great deal more traffic
at Your site, We can help.

DO NOT REPLY BY E-MAIL  !

Ordering Just Call US @

230 West Hall Ave. Suite 205
Slidell, Louisiana 70460
(800) 242-0363 EXT. 2428
(504) 957-1037

REMOVE SECTION:

        To be removed from all Our mailing list, simply reply
with remove in the subject to
           [log in to unmask] (for as long as it lasts)
   and You Will be removed from all of Our mailing Lists