AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Yared, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 08:45:33 -0500
        Most complaints are brought forward against those
who may be ignorance or did not know because WE did not
teach them. Most people don't understand legal court decision
because the legal department in a company don't talk to the
personnel/human resource department in most cases. For
example, it is illegal to ask "whether are you disabled?"
on application form of private and public business;
all local and state government (execpt the federal
government); and all places of public accommodation
because there is no affirmative action requirement/
provision in the ADA.
        My experiences is that to bring to libraries'
attention how to set up a WWW accessbiel page from
the WWW Consortium.
        Mike