AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:01:42 -0500
One place you might want to take a look at, is a place that I think should
get al the support we can give them. Although it is not BRAND NEW, you
should know about it. It is called Bookshare.org

http://bookshare.org

They are growing rapidly.  RFB&D is another.

Good luck to you.

http://www.rfbd.org/
Dick

At 01:52 PM 8/23/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Greetings:
>
>I'm trying to locate a resource for books on tape (especially textbooks) for
>individuals with special challenges.  I could use good, hard feedback from
>this group because I'm a new librarian and don't know where else to turn.
>Thanks in advance for your help.
>
>--Chris
>
>Chris Bloss
>Assistant Professor and
>Instructional Services Librarian
>I.D. Weeks Library
>University of South Dakota
>Vermillion, SD 57069
>Office:  (605) 677-6615
>Fax:  (605) 677-5488

Dick Banks
CIO - EASI
Equal Access to Software and Information
http://easi.cc