AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gilbert Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:08:05 -0500
Audrey,
        I suggest that you invite the people from RESNA (Rehab Engineers Society of
North America) to exhibit. I am a member of RESNA, and find that the
publications and listservs bring a helpful tilt to my lenses. They have an
Education Special Interest Group as well as one for users of the services.
                                                Susan