AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Ken" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:13:43 -0700
Hi all - I'm using Zoomtext Level 2 and IBM Homepage Reader, and

recently found that neither will start from within the Cybraryn

timekeeping software.  If I want to use these programs, I have to start

them from outside the Cybraryn program menu (before starting up

Cybraryn).  Are there any other such incompatibilities that you've

discovered with these and other similar programs, that you'd be willing

to share?

Seems like good info for purchasing decisions!

Ken Becker

Menlo Park PL

Menlo Park, CA