AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Peter W. Vakunta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:35:19 -0500

                     AAM/AWA FAMILY PICNIC

    SATURDAY, JULY 19, 2008, ELVER PARK, 2PM – 8PM

                     10TH AFRICANFEST ANNIVERSARY

    SATURDAY, AUGUST 16, 2008, WARNER PARK 11AM – 7PM

 You are welcome Joe. I am ashamed to say I don't have  the link  to info to his website. Could direct me to it?Thanks!

PETER W.VAKUNTA
DEPARTMENT OF FRENCH AND ITALIAN
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON
602 VAN HISE HALL
1220 LINDEN DRIVE
MADISON WI 53706-1525
U.S.A
Office  608 262 4067
Home    608 442 6089
Cell    608 381 0407

"The day will come when history will speak... Africa will write its own history... it will be a history of glory and dignity." - Patrice Lumumba