AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelechi Eke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:17:39 -0800

"The war was going to be called Operation Iraqi Liberation until they realized that the acronym spelt OIL, then it was switched to Operation Iraqi Freedom"
Now that the acronym is OIF, I really don't know what the "F" actually stands for :-)

 Dzigbodi Akyea <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Oh come on!  I wonder how many of us buy this propaganda.  Please spare us this “support our troops rhetoric”.  Let’s oppose the war all we can but as soon as the bullets start flying let’s support those poor soldiers who are “serving our country”.  What are they serving us?