AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ademola iyi-eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:00:02 -0500
Adelaide:

There should be no confusion at all.  You announcement will complement mine.
I did not spell out any condition in mine.   You do not have to put out  the
conditions for using our logo on an open net.   That will be forwarded to
the applicant.     You can still make your own announcement.     By the way,
my announcement was written over two weeks ago.     I just forgot to send it
out.   Besides,  many things are getting delayed nowadays and we do not have
the luxury of time any more.

Greetings.

Ademola Iyi Eweka.

At 05:41 PM 7/24/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Dr. Eweka, it was my understnading that the conditions for use of the logo
had been decided upon at the Saturday meeting at Amegashie's. How will the
the conditions agreed on Saturday mesh with your statements below? I was
preparing the announcement for the AAM e-mail but I cannot send out the
announcement as it will be very confusing to those interested.