AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adelaide Fiske <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:41:29 -0500
Dr. Eweka, it was my understnading that the conditions for use of the logo had been decided upon at the Saturday meeting at Amegashie's. How will the the conditions agreed on Saturday mesh with your statements below? I was preparing the announcement for the AAM e-mail but I cannot send out the announcement as it will be very confusing to those interested.

Adelaide Fiske
Secretary/AAM
>>> ademola iyi-eweka <[log in to unmask]> 07/24/00 07:55AM >>>
This is to inform the public that any individual wishing to help provide
souveneirs for the African Festival 2000 should please send application to
the President AAM -HARD COPY, not emails.   We will provide conditions for
the use of our LOGO and terms of the contract

Ademola Iyi-Eweka
President AAM INC
Tel:608-833-8248