AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelechi Eke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 06:30:58 -0700
Of course there are other possible examples.  You
would be flabbergasted to see how many of my African
brothers (well educated too) in big cities driving
cabs and doing other menial jobs because they could
not be employed in their respective fields.

Have they given African-Americans the promised 40
acres and a mule?  The list goes on and on.

Your question: "Who will write our stories for us?" is
quite a Revelation.  This is why I would never get
excited about anything they say about any part of
Africa - even when it favors me.

I hope all of you are doing well in Madison.  Remain
blessed.

KC