AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelechi Eke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 07:47:11 -0700
You are right Nathaniel.  That was part of the
motivation behind EComp Solutions
(http://www.ecompsolutions.com) and AfricansNetwork
(http://www.africansnetwork.com).  But you have opened
my eyes even futher.  Are you saying that there might
be some Africans working for BBC, ABC, and other news
giants writing against Africa or against parts of
Africa that they are not from?  Hmmmmmmm.  I agree
with your quote "WE HAVE MET THE ENEMY AND HE IS US"

Cheers,

KC