AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Emilie Ngo Nguidjol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2009 08:44:48 -0500

               VISIT AFRICAN ASSOCIATION OF MADISON WEBSITE

                        http://www.africanassociation.org

                FOR LATEST INFORMATION ON AFRICA FEST 2009,

           MEMBERSHIP, COMMUNITY CALENDAR AND MUCH MORE....

Samoh, thanks for summarizing the 2 tirades in English for list members so well. Now I want it translated in Kom. I thought it was hilarious when the President ordered the Ambassador to sit down and the latter meekly returned to his seat.

From now on, please let's have someone translate or summarize posts on this list in Basaa or any other African language.

Take care,
--Emilie