AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Wilmot B. Valhmu" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wilmot B. Valhmu
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 10:13:53 -0700

AAM - AWA Family Picnic: Saturday, July 15 @ Elver Park

AFRICA FEST 2006: Saturday, August 26 @ Warner Park

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

News reports yesterday indicated that former chairman and founder of the Enron Corporation, Kenneth Lay, died of a massive heart attack.

I'm wondering:  Is this justice, or what!

Some will say that it's coincidence.  But, is it?  We probably won't know on this side of Heaven.

One thing is clear, though.  There are real life consequences to our actions, whether good or bad.  Some, we may live to regret; others, we may not even have the opportunity to regret.

Just a food for thought!

- Wilmot