From:
Arthur McConnachie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 14:56:11 -0700
If you take a look at Asians in the United States, the children are
noticeably taller and stronger-boned than their immigrant parents. This is
obviously due to the newly adopted western diet that is much higher in
animal protein and calories than the rice-based diet their parents and
grandparents ate. A casual walk around a California shopping mall is proof
enough of this.

Arthur McConnachie