From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 19:20:57 +0100
Holly Krahe schreef:

> Hello all -
>
> I fell off the paleo wagon for a month or so, giving in to carbohydrate and
> comfort food cravings during a period of very high stress.

Glad to hear you say that Holly.  Sounds a bit strange but I've been through hell
the last few weeks and have been a bad girl foodwise.  Things just got on top of
me.
Besides all the trouble I had I've contracted yet another bladder and
kidneyinfection and the herbal remedie didn't help.
I also have brainfog which we thought was due to Reiters disease.

>  Now I can add fear of stroke to my brain fog and other effects
> of eating contrary to what I know is healthy for me.

I try to hang in there but it is hard to keep it up.  Being ill and depressed
wears me out now.
So keep up the strength there!  Know what you're going through.

Christy