From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:36:19 -1000
>>jean-claude:

>I maintain that we have clue about the elements constituing sea water ,yet
>when we artificially reconstruct it fishes died. Analyse don't give us any
>clue about what makes the whole whole. and even less what makes life alive.

That's a far cry from not having a clue what is in living foods--which was
the original overstatement.

>why Kirt is caring so much of peoples who care about the fellow's diet. ?
>do you feel usefull yourself in doing so?

I don't understand your point.

>why are you so quick to save the fellow from me sharing my theories and
>experiences.

I can't, and don't, stop you from sharing your theories. I am curious why
you feel the need to change others' diet.

>Quitting instincto don't seem to have cure you of your crusade
>mentality ( it just changed form)
>i am not the person that you judge so harshly....

Crusade mentality? How so?

I am sorry that you feel judged, much less judged harshly. Perhaps I am not
the person who makes you feel judged harshly? ;)

>My theory is that the quality of foods in the world is falling down in the
>toilet and that it is the necessary outcome of the actual production and
>distribution system of food ( how few percents of the poulation can feed
>properly the rest of the population? that  is just plainly impossible)

Only a very minor percent of the world population cares though. And you
don't have a corner on how the rest of the population should be fed.

>I care very much about myself,  my son,  my wife, my friends and every other
>being part of my interconnectedness  for the simple reason that i don't t
>live insulated from the rest of world, ( living in an island yes but we are
>bathed in the same waters - just don't spit in  it , it give a bad taste to
>my salmon ...... and your Tuna  -thanks)

That doeasn't explain why they need to eat your way in order for you to
feel good about it.

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft