From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:47:25 +0100
Hello all of us.

One of the friends of my son and me has started eating Paleo.  He feels
very very tired lately and his parents are pushing him to stop now.  He
is determined to continue though.  He used to eat enormous amounts of
sugary sweets and drink a real lot of alcohol.  Now in the 3 weeks he is
dieting he is eating a lot of fruit, meat, veggies and nuts.
The flu that is going through Holland at the moment which my son had too
makes people very tired.  He does not have fever but is just too bushed
to move.
any suggestions?
Hey but isn't it great that a teener that was boozing 4 times a week is
eating healthy now?

Christy