From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 17:22:51 -0800
>Jean claude,
>
>your friend who may be going out of business,  would
>she consider shipping the meat to willing and
>interested customers?  I would very much like to get
>back to eating non grain fed animails. Please let me
>know.  Thank you.

Do you have any idea how is it possible to ship fresh meats in a small scale
without getting very expensive. ( because of need for refrigeration or
congelation)
She doesnt have a clue how to proceed and she want to sale by quarter
minimum .
There is maybe customs things to consider for fresh meats too if you are in
the US. I  will let her know.
jean-claude