From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:05:23 CST
A lifetime of being 'pushed around' by thin people?  Isn't this playing the
victim card a bit too much?  Getting fat isn't an accident.  I used to be
about 23% BF myself.  Losing fat is not brain surgery: get the thyroid
checked, go with low-carbs, pump-iron 1-2 times a week, and do a little
cardio.  This works 95% of the time, or at leasts that's what I've observed.

Justin Hasselman