C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 23:21:34 EST
Dear Friends,

I've been having trouble with AOL in the past few days, and can't get into
the St. John's website to do anything.  In the meantime, I'm passing along
instructions to accomplish various things like setting to digest,
unsubscribing, setting to mail/nomail, etc.  If you need to do any of these
things, please try this way first, then contact me, Deri, or Trisha if it
doesn't work.

I apologize for any inconvenience at the moment, but I "can't establish a
connection to the server" right now, as AOL has been so fond of telling me
every time I've tried to get into any website.  I'm sure everything will be
straightened out shortly.

send mail to:

   (or LISTSERV@SJUVM1 if you're on BITNET)

Leave the subject blank and as your message, enter: (Anthony -- instructions
for you to set to digest)

set c-palsy digest

(Mariana -- instructions for you to set back to "mail" in case I can't get in
by the 13th)

To set your account back to individual articles, change
the message to:

set c-palsy mail

If you would like to turn your account off temporarily,
change the message to:

set c-palsy nomail

To unsubscribe, use the same address and enter the message:

unsubscribe c-palsy