C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 23:46:23 EST
In a message dated 02/03/2000 12:36:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Hey guys, not to break up a great thread, but I found the following to be
 really
 interesting.

I'm sorry Bobby, but I just got around to catching up on all the e-mail in my
mailbox.  This was indeed interesting reading.  Embarrassingly enough, I
didn't know some of these things about John McCain, but I have liked him all
along.

I'm glad you posted this information.  It's encouraging to know McCain has
given tangible support to the disability community and is one of us too.

Betty the Initialess (AKA: Administrator 2 of 4)