Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:48:47 -0500

I would just to say thanks to all the replies that I got for when I did my
Introduction.

Today I went for the initial appt. with the Dr and had to do the blood work,
and also to produce a BM sample which I have yet to do.  I am also waiting
for the appt. with the Gastro Dr which I should get in about 1 week.  I have
now came up with Heamaroids(sp?) but that is from all the BM that I have had
to do in the last few weeks.

Do any of you suffer from this also??  I am getting fed up with the constant
sore behind, it is driving me crazy.  I am trying to keep away from bread at
this time.  The heart burn seems to have stopped right now.  But now I am
waiting for the blood results, and then to be put on the diet from the
Gastro Dr, and then to see if there are any changes, if not then he will do
the scope test, which I am really nervous of.

But once again I would like to say thanks for the replys, and sorry that it
has taken me so long to reply, but I am the mother of a handicapped child
with Cerebral Palsy and she take up alot of my time.

Selena, Florida