Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 17:38:20 -0800
Thank you, Hans. It will certainly keep a few days then? I need to find a
good food to take on the train and that was my first choice if it will keep
,...it sure is an easy way to make pemmican, right? No grinding, no
rendering, it almost seems too easy.

What does the list think about my other idea, that feeding more pemmican,
which is mostly digested easily in stomach and lower intestine and has a
faster transit time than cooked food, may help to heal an inflamed
intestinal tract?

Some of our kids' intestinal tracts are inflamed with MMR measles from the
esophagus all the way to the colon and it ain't pretty. The pictures I have
not seen but only heard about and they say the colons look like hamburger meat.

If I could only produce breast milk but I'm 46 and also had a TON of chemo
and radiation and also the cancer drugs put me in menopause. But wouldn't
pemmican be the next easiest to digest?

thank  you.