GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 20:30:14 EST
In a message dated 12/23/99 9:05:13 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Jahou Joh,

 Thanks for mentioning Abdou Gaye. He too is a nice brother. Again, as I
 stated before, all the Gambian staff of the ADB, like Gambians in other
 International Organisations, are known for their competence and commitment
 to their jobs. >>
******************
Ebrima,

Thanks. Sidi just mentioned that , "In addition to those already mentioned,
other Gambians working at the ADB are Dr. Alieu  Jeng ( Formerly of NIB ),
Mrs. Amie Nyanko-Njie and Mr. Samba Sanneh.  They are all great professionals
and I am very proud of them."
He also said that  "The response from the posting has been tremendous.  I
have processed all those that I could for now.  But the enquiries keep piling
up.  Thanks to
Ebrima Ceesay and your good self.  In fact, I spoke to him yesterday."

Jabou