GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 16:13:46 +0100
Saul,

I ran into one of those characters during my brief spell in D.C back in 1996, and boy, oh boy, that was unpleasnt. I dont want to go into that here. The guy went further to brand me a sell-out, and why? Yes because I was together with a white lady! This lady happens to be my wife.

I hear you Saul. This guy will surely fit in your definition, as far as I`m concerned.

Regards,
Omar.