CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Abdo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:22:19 -0600
We all have Liberal friends that consider us too serious,  when we seem
offended by Hollywood action movies,  or Walt Disney movies.     Let's
brace ourselves!

Yes, I've grown to love those Arab Terrorists,  whom the Good Guys
always fight.    I even love those dark, shady, Colombian Drug Lords,
who always are in an American big city, or a jungle, causing Innocent
People consternation.     You know the types.     Those guys with the
heavy accents.

BANG-BANG!!!     Let's kill those guys!    They're going to rape little
kids, blow up planes, or get your daughter hooked on Demon Drug!!!

Well we have a new enemy coming soon, to a theater near you.     Or
maybe even right into your home on television.      Balky is no longer
that lovable,  FUNNY GUY from somewhere strange.     He's ben turned
into a Genocidal, Lickspittle, and he's Really Mean.

He's Duplicious, and some people will get burned when they try to
bargain with him.  Won't some people ever learn???!

And above all he's Genocidal!    We're going to see a lot of Steven
Spielberg imagery here.      Maybe for Mature Audiences we'll even see
Mass Gang Rape!

Yes. some people are already buying their tickets and writing their
scrips.     Here at the CHOMSKY LIST,  Tresy has been hard at work.
Here's a new line......

The Evil, Whining Innocent.     Way to go, Tresy.     We'll have Balky
start to whine, after The Good Guy kicks his ass.      That'll show the
audience just what a Coward that guy is.     Make sure the accent is
thick in that scene.

When the Coward is ahead,  make sure he kicks a few Dead Bodies.     I
think we can have both a PG version, and One rated X!

I can hardly wait to see Tresy's picture.