CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Korber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 16:04:11 EST
This was sent to the Alb-info  mailing list. It's an announcement for a demo
in Washington apparently initiated by an invitation from the US state
department.

"...organized with the invitation of the US State Department to support NATO
strikes, and above all, will focus to pressure for Ground Troops in Kosova and
Arms for KLA."

Interesting, uh?

-jk