C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 18:11:18 -0800
Hi Trisha,

Just me coming out of the learning/lurking mode.  I like the list the
way it is, for what it worth......my main reason for joining was to
learn from the adults with CP.  About everyday life, whatever that may
be.  Since my daughter is non-verbal I want to be able to "get into her
head" so to speak and what better way than from someone that has wheeled
a mile in her shoes....so that's my story and I'm stickin to it!

Vicki