From:
Joel Elias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:40:47 -0400

Friends have suggested a winter vacation to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. I have
not been out of the country since going on the gluten-free diet about four
years ago and am concerned about being able to maintain the GF diet there.
Does anyone have any experience or information about eating GF in Cabo. At
this point, all options are open, including renting a condo and bringing
some food, but my preference would be to be able to eat off of the local
economy. Thanks in advance for your suggestions and advice.

Joel Elias
mailto:[log in to unmask]