Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 14:25:16 +0300
Kansara Mahendra
P. O. Box 511
Djibouti / Republic
Tel+fax (253)353115
email  [log in to unmask]

03/11/1999

Good day.

Many thanks Yui Shin for your prompt reply to my printer question.

I have also seen FS-3600, FS-3600+ and FS-3600A
there are many more under FS-3600.......

but i think i have to clearely uninstall the previousely installed one and i don't know how to proceed.
I have simply deleted by right clicking on printer's icon which i think is not enough.
may be i have to remove from windows registry  ???

There was also BVRP fax printer pre-installed (supplied by DELL) which i also have deleted with same right clicking on its icon.

I shall be obliged to learn more in detail please.

Thanks a lot

Kansara

my problem is

On my new computer DELL, BVRP/WINPHONE is already installed and default
printer was BVRP fax printer
but I am using Kyocera FS-3600 model printer and i have installed this
printer with the driver supplied with WINDOWS-98 cd.
I dont know if BVRP printer, or any other program makes conflict but i can't
print properly specially french words.
I have simply deleted both printers by right clicking the mouse on property
icon and reinstalled Kyocera printer always with WINDOWS-98's driver but
thing gone worse.
Test print is also not compatible with the graphics.

Did i made any mistake in installing process ?
or, i did not uninstalled correctely (may be from windows registry)

please help me how to do ?
I worry to touch registry as i don't know much about it, so please guide me
indetails

should i download Kyocera's driver for FS-3600 model printer ? if so, from
which web sight please ?

Thanks a lot.

Kansara