From:
Yui Shin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:35:04 -0800
I was just looking at the Win98SE printer list and noticed
there are 3 choices:
                             FS-3600
                             FS-3600+
                             FS-3600A
Are you sure you chose the right one ?
-yui

KANSARA <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

On my new computer DELL, BVRP/WINPHONE is already installed and default
printer was BVRP fax printer
but I am using Kyocera FS-3600 model printer and i have installed this
printer with the driver supplied with WINDOWS-98 cd.
I dont know if BVRP printer, or any other program makes conflict but i can't
print properly specially french words.
I have simply deleted both printers by right clicking the mouse on property
icon and reinstalled Kyocera printer always with WINDOWS-98's driver but
thing gone worse.
Test print is also not compatible with the graphics.

Did i made any mistake in installing process ?
or, i did not uninstalled correctely (may be from windows registry)

please help me how to do ?
I worry to touch registry as i don't know much about it, so please guide me
indetails

should i download Kyocera's driver for FS-3600 model printer ? if so, from
which web sight please ?

Thanks a lot.

Kansara

                     visit our download web page at: