VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"wang.." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
wang..
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 09:10:06 -0400
This is not only benefitial to the blind but also to many other drivers.
I think this may be brought to AAA for mor feasability research.
Unfortunately, when you only mention about the need of the blind, the
business people generally regard this as the lowest priority because they
think blind people do not have enough money to support the busniness.  If
more people have the same need, this will sonn come to the market.
Ren