From:
Casema Internet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:54:04 +0100
A external modem hooks up to a serial port (providing it's not a USB
modem) and printing devices to the parallel port most of the time in
case the labeler needs to be hooked up to serial port you can always
add extra com ports i think you have to buy a expansion card for that
so you must have a slot free in the computer.

Kees Kouwen.