From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:11:31 -0600
Good Morning,

If you have been reading and possibly copying the
Troubleshooting Newsletter posted to NOSPIN.COM
during the last week or so...   AND you have a copy of
Edition #11 and #12, please contact me at: [log in to unmask]

Due to some real wicked errors we have lost those two
pages from our web site.  They are dated Sept 13th & 20th.

I am hoping someone made a copy of those pages, in any
format so that we can use them to reconstruct those pages on
the web site.

I am sorry about making this request on PCBUILD, but it would
save me so much time and work if someone could help out with
this problem.    Thanks for your time.

    Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

                     visit our download web page at: