BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 16:17:56 EST
In a message dated 1/4/2000 2:41:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< take it to an automotive glass dealer >>

Marilyn,

When in my yout' I  rapped on the windshield of a VW Beetle (not my own) in
Arch school, inducing cracking, I learned that one's insurance company
doesn't want one to drive around with impaired vision.  You might check with
your ins agent to see whether they'll pay for your windshield, or whether it
would just east up your deductible and screw (or ratchet) up your premiums.

Ralph