BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 17:07:45 -0500
If you have glass coverage, (Usually, there is no deductible for glass)
have a neighborhood kid shoot your windshield with a BB gun,  or better yet
drive it to the unhamptons where any number of old, grizzled,
cold-potato-eating fellars will blow it away for free.   You can even make
the appointment ahead of time.  However, you will end up removing original
fabric and the process is not reversible.
Best,
Leland FraudFender