C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mariana Ruybalid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 11:49:17 -0700
Hey, Gang!

 Every Monday, for three months, May-June-July I am receiving free Jin
Shin Jyusu acupressure treatments at Herrick- Alta Bates, Disability
Community Clinic..  It is part of an experimental program in spasticity
management.  I find that it does help my cerebral palsy and I am much
more relaxed and I have been able to cut down  on muscle relaxing
pills.  I also do Yoga and swim in warm water!
You can read about Jin Shin Jyutsu in Alice Burmeister, The Touch of
Healing, which is available from Amazon.com.
 That is all for now!
      Take care,      Mariana