NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suzanne Tiernan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:44:50 -0400
A good source of information is Steve Carpers LI web page.  He list the
lactose percentage of differnet foods.  Also lots of other good info.

And on another subject.  Now that school has stared we in search of new
snack ideas.  ANy suggestions?

Suzanne

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000 22:42:04 EDT Joelle Garnick <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> I am a newly diagnosed person with LI...  I am so confused about what
> I can
> and cannot eat.  For instance... can I have any type of cheese?  My
> sister
> said goats milk has no lactose.  Is this true?  And can I have
> chocolate?  I
> feel stupid but since I have had no dairy at all for the last couple
> months
> and actually feel great, I am afraid to try something and start the
> vicious
> cycle over again.  Any advise would be appreciated.
> Thank you!
> Joelle

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.