From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 09:24:32 -0400
On Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:37:29 -0700, Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hi Amadeus,
>
>>Only 12 g of the rose hips growing in my garden provide the same.
>
>I recently dried some. Do you have a recipe for tea?
>
>All the best,
>Susan

Hi,
my grandma use to prepare it this way:

cut the rose hips into quarters so you can clean out
the little hairs (take carefully out all of them)

then the pieces may be dried easily and kept for quite a while
(for example dry in a blanket.

I don't know it its still possible with already dried fruit..
haven't tried yet.

rose hip tea needs some minutes to get a little colour,
give it at least 10 minutes - the colour needn't be so red.

I also enjoy eating the fresh red pieces (cleaned) hmmm
but only in season

regards

Amadeus