From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 09:37:56 -0700
>but I have a yearning for bread and cookies.  On a few occasions I just
>took some even.
>Immediately after eating bread and sugarcontaining cookies I got cold,
>shivering and nearly fell asleep behind my desk.  Carbs do have that
>effect on me but it is hard to say no at the moment.
>
>So any advice or a few words of encouragement would be welcome ;-))

i was hooked on the bread too (as french it is dificult not to ), i have
been able to get over it by eating fresh fruits everytime i was craving it .
The taste of it improved as my body was getting rid of old grains molecules
out of my body to the point that after 6 months i could not find any
pleasure at eating this tasteless  white glue ( bread and grains). When i
was hooked by the grains i had no attraction for fruits, now i eat 2 pounds
a day easy. Don't limit yourself to the most common fruits ,there is a lot
outthere that you might never thought of tasting ( if you live in city it
should be easy to find sources). For very sweet tooth dry yourself below 105
farenheit the extra fruits that you don't eat and if you can eat them with
moderation it will help to get over the cookies and alike.
Some compounds in wheat have an endorphin kind of action in the brain making
you feel good. You have the capacity of secreting more of thoses hormones
thru activitees like relaxation meditation, positives thoughts etc...
Take care of yourself with gentleness it will help.
you have the right to feel good , you are becoming aware that your old ways
of doing so , have some draw backs. Up to you now to find more satisfying
means.
cookies and bread have not being too too kind with us . let 's drop them
behind as an old useless crotch.
jean-claude
jean-claude