From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 02:10:59 -0700
--
>most, I'm basically a Raw Food Paleo.  Are there any People here on the
>List Absolutely, Fully, and Completely Paleo Day In and Day Out, 24/7
>here, if so I'd like to Chat with them because that's be Amazing to me.
i am fully and completely raw food paleo. I excluded dairies and grains for
years, and eat most of my meats from freshly harvested sea foods or grass
fed domestic mammals or wild deer and birds.
I come from the instinctive eating tradition and just eat more animals now
that i used to. I was refraining before because of my old vegetarian
programming and the dificulty of finding instincto quality meats. But since
i opened myself to eat more animals products i am starting to go  fishing
and soon will be hunting too. It will be a process but it is coming.
I am allready harvesting a big part of my fruits nuts and vegetables myself
for some years now ( except winter months)
I am exchanging with friends al over the world for foods that i don't get
here like pines nuts olives avocados carob orignal and elk meats...
I am sending them dry salmons , shrimps, or grass fed beef and lamb. walnuts
and filberts.
What do you have acces to,  in your aera?
jean-claude