From:
Hank McBridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 09:42:11 EDT
Kathryn wrote:

"Well, the detox phenomena is very visible in some animals when they go on a
species appropriate diet.  The rawdiet list for dogs cites some good
examples.  When dogs go through detox they often have diarrhea, skin
eruptions, eye mucus, etc."

I, too, am skeptical of the detox phenomenon. I would suggest that the
symptoms sometimes mentioned are more associated with the stress associated
with change. Stress lowers immunity and permits underlying conditions to
flourish. I have yet to see any scientific evidence of toxins escaping from
the body in such ways.

Hank