From:
Robert McGlohon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:57:09 -0500
Kendra
NeanderTwin

PS I do not know the nutritional value of a cardboard box so it is hard
to compare. ;-}

Kendra,

I'd guess it would depend on who is doing the evaluating.
Although you can kill a cardboard box with a stick (I know I have), I rather
doubt there were many around 10,000 years ago.
Paleo-value:  0.
However, giving the SAD emphasis on fiber, I'd guess that cardboard would be
the "best thing since sliced bread."
SAD-value: 100.
I think I'll keep a piece of cardboard in my pocket for use during diet
discussions.

Robert