From:
Susan Lahti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 07:38:27 -0700

Sorry this took so long to send.

I got several replies all of which said they also had trouble with anesthesia.

One related it to the possibility that my son has trouble not because he is
celiac but because he is a child and children have a harder time with it..

One thought there was gluten in some anesthesia.

Several didn't know the cause but certainly agreed that it was awful to use.

The rest had a different opinion that was pretty much the same.  I am
forwarding this particular letter because the author explained it so well.

Thanks,
Susan