VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dwight Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 03:22:11 PDT

Dear sir, or madam,

You said,

"This is nonsense, or to use a term that you seem more likely to
understand, Bull."

I am quite willing, and able to debate some point or other that might become
the foci of a dispute, however I will not tolerate attacks on my veracity.
What I stated in my post about the discharges slowly burning a small crater
(about 6 mm X 6 mm ) in the right side tip of my nose is a established
medical fact. If you are not able to accept/understand that with  which you
have no personal experience, then perhaps you should reconsider your
continued correspondence with myself, and others who have mayhaps a slightly
wider understanding of what is possible.

Dwight