From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 22:32:44 -0400
Betty,

The upgrade version will not have the disk mentioned in my step 6 so you
will need to create a bootable disk AND install your CD driver on it AND
copy the MSCDEX.SYS file on to it AND create a config.sys and
autoexec.bat -- all on the floppy disk.  You must do all this BEFORE you
format the hard drive (someone else has stated that using the boot disk will
install the CD driver -- that is NOT true) so that you can access the cd
drive after you reboot.  You also will not have step 8 or 9, in place of
them, you would type in D:SETUP (substitute your cd drive letter for D: if
different) and press the ENTER key.

You will also need to have the CD (or diskS) from a FULL version of either
Win95 or Win3.x to prove ownership during the install process.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====